Walking the Way to Health in North Lincolnshire
The walks included in this programme are accredited to the National Ramblers Wellbeing Walks scheme.
* Everybody is welcome to join any of the walks, which are always relaxed and friendly.
* All walks are FREE and are no longer than 3 miles (unless otherwise stated) please check the length of the walk
beforehand. All walks are 90 minutes or less
* Walks are led and supported by trained Volunteer Walk Leaders, one with first aid equipment.
* In severe weather conditions walks may be cancelled, please call 0771 7586380 before 9.30am on the day of the
walk if you are in any doubt that a walk will not be taking place.
* Please wear comfortable shoes with grip and be aware that some walks may be muddy in places. It is also advisable
to bring a drink with you, particularly in warmer weather.
* Please consider residents and other road users when parking and allow adequate room for farming vehicles. Please
do not park on verges, block driveways and consider the Highway Code when parking.
* Assistance dogs are welcome on walks.
* Choose a walk suitable for you (please note the start time, if you are new, please attend 10-15 minutes earlier to fill
in a walker registration form)